Call for papers: REMHU n. 53-54 (2018)
The Issue N. 52 of the Revista Interdisciplinar da Mobilidade Humana (www.csem.org.br/remhuowww.scielo.br/remhu) will be published in April 2018 with a Dossier on “MIGRANTS AND REFUGEES IN THE CITY”.
Some topics that can be addressed:
- Right to the city and migration;
- Migratory flows to urban centers;
- Invisibility and socio-spatial segregation;
- Social production of space and migration;
- Social urban movements and migrations;
- Gender intersectionalities, Race, Social classes and generations in the urban space;
- Ethnic and religious reconfiguration of urban space;
- Urban imagery and migration;
- Homelessness migrants.
The journal also contains Articles Section which provides a forum for any subject related to national and international migration. Works for this general section may also be submitted for evaluation.
All articles (between 35 and 45 thousand characters with spaces, including the abstract and keywords (3 to 5) in the original language of the article, the abstract and key-words in English) should be submitted directly to the REMHU website (www.csem.org.br/remhu). The deadline for submission is on January 31st, 2018. Bibliographic standards that must be adopted by the authors and other information can be found on the REMHU website or on the website of SciELO (www.scielo.br/remhu).
The Issue n. 53 of the Journal (August 2018), will be published with a Dossier on "HOSTILITY TOWARDS MIGRANTS" (xenophobia, racism, religious intolerance and other causes of violence against the other) (deadline, April 15th , 2018).
The Issue n. 54 (December 2018), will be published with a Dossier on "MIGRATIONS ON THE AFRICAN CONTINENT" (deadline, August 15th , 2018).
We remind that REMHU is indexed to SciELO Brazil (among others) with Qualis A2 evaluation.